Tuesday 9 July 2013

Club penguin: Events

Hi fellow penguins! So, I am taking count of some Club Penguin Events.


So, penguins were advertising there clubs in Town. More specifically the Nachos. The Nachos come second on the leader board, right under the Rebel Penguin Federation army. The Nachos and R.P.F are arch enemies. But, I do hope that they sort out there differences in a civilised manner.


I went to Eliot189's Party and it was epic! I loved the water slide feature! And a penguin was even playing some music! There were pink flamingos and a big glorious statue! It was all amazing! There were dojo mats and table tennis and T.V to keep us entertained. And there were seats and computers! And there was yummy fish on the barbie! I give his party 5/5!

I hope you enjoyed it! I totally recommend being friends with Eliot189 and going to his parties!

-SharpayNoel



No comments:

Post a Comment