Tuesday 10 July 2012

Clubpenguin Parties,Concerts,Fairs, Contests...




Elexis2117's fair was EPIC! I had such a great time at her fair!Add her if you want( I would recommend adding her)coz... SHE IS SO AWESOME AND HAS EPIC PARTIES! So I give her fair 5/5.
Danny22000's Party was SO COOL! I had a great time dancing and the music was wonderful! Although he did lie about his iggy being recorded... So that kinda takes of a point. So I give his party 5 and a half/5.
Roscoe Flava's wrestling match was exciting! But I hope nobody got hurt( that much)! Anyways I rate Roscoe Flava's wrestling match 4/5 because they weren't any food and drinks( And I was STARVING!)!
Halloween669's Cafe was SO WONDERFUL! I had a great time and the food was wonderful!But it really didn't feel like a Cafe, it felt like a Restaurant and Cafe(Somehow). So I rate her Cafe 5 and a quarter/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment